As a ministry we believe in ministry to the entire family and community. We have many ministries to enhance your experience including
- Children’s ministry- Including a cribbery/nursery for infants to age 2 and ABC Kids church for children ages 2-5th
- God’sNextGen Youth Ministry- Complete with their own youth center and Wednesday PATH Bible study
- Joshua’s Journey Young Adult ministry- For 18-30 year olds, hosts quarterly Saturday Night Live youth services and have their own Wednesday PATH bible study class.
- LEGACY Seniors Ministry- STCF seniors stay active with trips, volunteering and linking events with our youth and young adult ministries.
- Saved Single Satisfied Singles Ministry- Enrichment and connection for singles to live a satisfied and fulfilling life.
- COMAF Marriage Ministry- Our marriage ministry hosts events and offers marriage mentors in an effort to foster and strengthen godly union.
- DOPD Women’s Ministry- Women’s prayer and workshops, conferences and events and more keep STCF women connected to God and each other.
- Nation of Men- Our men’s ministry is building strong priests to be leaders in the home, church and community.
We also have a thriving Worship Arts ministry for those who enjoy ministry through song, dance, mime, etc, a Health & Wellness ministry, Greeters & Hospitality, Production Dept. and many more.
To get involved with our ministry please send your contact information and ministry of interest to [email protected]