STCF’s Reopening Plans – Updated October 5, 2022
The health and safety of the members and guests of Set the Captives Free Outreach Center (O.W.E. Center) and our ability to continue to serve families through community outreach, spiritual development and educational enrichment are top priorities. We are actively monitoring updates about the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and moving strategically while following approved guidelines presented by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL OF THE PHASE 2 GUIDELINES.
IN-PERSON WORSHIP ENTRANCE & SCREENING: Doors will open at 9:30am for the general public and service will start promptly at 10:00am. Doors will close either at 10:30am or when capacity is reached.
All attendees are still required to:
- Complete the Covid-19 prescreening tool on Sunday morning prior to arriving at the OWE center: https://stcfoc.screen.healthcare
- NOTE: If you have traveled outside of the country within the past 14 days and tested negative for Covid-19 within 5 days of returning to the United States, you can attend the service although the screening questionnaire will instruct you to stay home. Please notify the screener at the door that you have tested negative for Covid-19.
- Masks are highly recommended, but are not required.
- If a person has any symptoms related to COVID, they will not be allowed to enter the building. (Symptoms: fever, sore throat, cough, chills, muscle pain, loss of taste, trouble breathing)
- *note: Social Distancing of 6 feet is no longer required.
OCTOBER 2022 – LIVESTREAM: **SPECIAL NOTE: Livestream of Sunday worship service WILL NOT be available on our STCF Facebook page or YouTube Channel. If you are an STCF member and are sick, homebound or have a work or travel schedule conflict, please email the church at email@example.com OR call the church at 410-265-6800 to request that a dedicated link be sent to you so that you may watch the service from home.
NOVEMBER 2022 – LIVESTREAM TO RESUME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: Sunday worship services will continue to be live-streamed at 10:00 am on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/stcfoc and on our Youtube page at https://www.youtube.com/c/SettheCaptivesFreeOutreachCenter
BIBLE STUDY: P.A.T.H. Bible Study will continue online for the duration of 2022.
PHASE 3: The final phase will consist of Sunday worship and Wednesday P.A.T.H. Bible study at full capacity. This will be established at a later date as deemed appropriate by local government and health officials.
Above all, we want to be sure that the church we are reopening is safe for our people. For this reason, we will take our time to make the determination of when we will resume public worship.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
There are simple measures you can take to protect yourself and help us reduce the spread of Coronavirus in our community.
If you feel sick or are caring for someone who is sick:
- Stay home unless you are seeking medical treatment.
- Limit your participation in community activities.
- Plan to call into ministry meetings instead of attending them in person.
- Dispose of used tissues right away.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and others with unwashed hands.
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water as often as you can. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- If you are not near a sink, use hand sanitizer. Sanitize all of the skin on your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Refrain from shaking your hands to dry them.
- Engage in respiratory etiquette by coughing and sneezing into the bend of your elbow.
- Sanitize freshly touched surfaces in your home, school or office daily.
- Avoid coming in close contact with those who appear unwell.
- Learn the additional measures that high risk, vulnerable individuals should take.
- Stay up on current events.