Our Ministry believes:
- In the trinity of the Godhead – The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:26, I John 5:7
- That salvation and redemption come through Jesus Christ. Acts 4:12, 1 Timothy 2:5
- In the complete redemptive work of Jesus Christ: salvation, deliverance, healing, restoration and wholeness. John 10:10, Luke 5:31-32
- In the baptism of water and of the Holy Ghost as manifested by speaking with other tongues. Acts 2:4
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is given to us for doctrine, correction, guidance and instruction. II Timothy 3:16
- In the supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit in our daily lives to empower us to live a godly life that is governed by the Word of God. John 15:26, John 16:7-15 and Romans 8:6-14
- In the triumphant return of Jesus Christ! 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18
The Church accepts the Scriptures as the revealed Will of God, the all sufficient rule of faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, adopts these fundamental Tenets of Faith and Doctrine.
Our vision statement is based upon 1 Thessalonians 5:23, "Whole is Our Goal." To accomplish this, we believe there must be Effective Worship and Impartation; Effective Witness and Outreach; Effective Wisdom, Education, and Character Development; and Effective Wealth Building and Stewardship.
It is our mission to fill people so full of the word of God that it liberates every area of their lives spirit, soul and body.