Welcome to Set the Captives Free Outreach Center! We are a family centered holistic ministry on the move. We have a very unique culture and there is a lot that may be new to you if you are just coming to us. Here are some key pieces of information that might be helpful as you get accustomed to our ministry.
Q: How do I join the church?
A: To become a member of STCFOC, you must complete our New Members class. New Members classes are offered on Wednesdays at 7pm and Sundays at 9am. The dates for the next New Members class are to the below. To register for the next New Members class you must register through our Traincaster Learning Management System here.
Please keep your user name and password in a safe place to access Traincaster for future use.
2016 New Member’s Class Dates:
January 27th – April 27th
May 4th – July 27th
September 7th – December 7th
January 31st – April 24th
May 8th – July 31st
September 11th – December 4th.
Q: What ministries does the church have to get involved in?
A: As a ministry we believe in ministry to the entire family and community. We have many ministries to enhance your experience including
- Children’s ministry- Including a cribbery/nursery for infants to age 2 and ABC Kids church for children ages 2-5th
- God’sNextGen Youth Ministry- Complete with their own youth center and Wednesday PATH Bible study
- Joshua’s Journey Young Adult ministry- For 18-30 year olds, hosts quarterly Saturday Night Live youth services and have their own Wednesday PATH bible study class.
- LEGACY Seniors Ministry- STCF seniors stay active with trips, volunteering and linking events with our youth and young adult ministries.
- Saved Single Satisfied Singles Ministry- Enrichment and connection for singles to live a satisfied and fulfilling life.
- COMAF Marriage Ministry- Our marriage ministry hosts events and offers marriage mentors in an effort to foster and strengthen godly union.
- DOPD Women’s Ministry- Women’s prayer and workshops, conferences and events and more keep STCF women connected to God and each other.
- Nation of Men- Our men’s ministry is building strong priests to be leaders in the home, church and community.
We also have a thriving Worship Arts ministry for those who enjoy ministry through song, dance, mime, etc, a Health & Wellness ministry, Greeters & Hospitality, Production Dept. and many more.
To get involved with our ministry please send your contact information and ministry of interest to INFO@STCFOC.ORG
Q: I need assistance who do I contact?
A: Our staff, affectionately referred to as the dream team, is proudly here to serve you. For all inquiries contact Elder Dwight Parker, member services. He will direct you to the best team member to meet your request.
Q: Where can I watch the ministry when away?
A: We livestream our services each Sunday starting at 10:00am EST. You can watch us live here. We are also featured on Grace & Glory each 3rd Sunday at 7am on ABC2.
Q: How can I give my tithes and offerings to support the ministry?
A: In addition to in person giving during service, you can give electronically and print your own yearly giving statements on our MYSTCF portal here.